• Jig uses your chisel to configure set up eliminating the need to transfer measurements
• Adjustable work stop and clamp provide secure method for holding work piece
• Extruded handles are conveniently located away from the blade
• Guide bar with set screws to fit to table saw miter slot
• Work stop features a magnified angle indicator
• Compact and adjustable clamp to fit your work piece size
• Lightweight makes it easy to move on and off your table saw
• Microadjust system to customize your tenon
• Can be used with low profile riving knife
• Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H)(In.): 16-1/2 x 22-1/2 x 10
• Net Weight (Lbs.): 17.2
• Fits T-slot Dimensions (W x D)(In.): 3/4 x 3/8
• Fence Surface (L x H)(In.): 9-5/8 x 6-1/2
Mortise and tenon joints are a mainstay of woodworking and there are several types of jigs to create this popular joint. But none of them provide the accuracy and repeatability of the new Powermatic Tenoning Jig. With the unique set up of the Powermatic Tenoning Jig, the guess work and uncertainty is taken out of the tenon cutting process.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.