• (1) Bench Lathe
• Motor only requires a 115 volt single phase input while providing a consistent torque with 1 horse power, 230 volt, and 3 phase output using an inverter.
• Magnetic control box displays both digital speed and indexing and can be relocated for convenience and safety
• Twenty four positive locking indexing position, displayed on the repositionable magnetic control box, simplifies the indexing process
• Sliding headstock and removable tailstock make outboard turning easy
• Cast iron bed reduces motor vibration for decreased noise and added precision
• Variable speeds from as low 15RPMs to as high as 3600RPMs
• With constant monitoring of the motor the inverter keeps torque consistent.
• Lathe easily disassembles for better portability
• Acme threads on tail stock for smoother operation and longevity
• Includes 8 inch tool rest with 1 inch post
• Attached tool caddy allows convenient access to centers, wrenches, and accessories.
• Banjo features a non-marring, pinch style clamp for solid tool rest placement
• Chrome trimmed hand wheels are ergonomic for a comfortable feel
• Main power disconnect on rear of headstock lock out for safety
• Height: 22.84"
• Length: 34.25
• Width: 18.9
• Volume: 8.303
• Prop 65: Harm
• Motor Phase: 3
• Speed Range: 15-3600
• Spindle Threads: 1-1/4" x 8TPI
• Headstock Movement: Sliding
• Prewired Voltage: 115V
• Number of Indexing Positions: 24 Positive Locking
• Swing Over Tool Rest Base: 10-3/4"
• Motor Power: 1HP
• Distance Between Centers: 19-1/4"
• Bed Construction: Cast Iron
• Size: 20" x 14"
• Quill Taper: MT2
• Style: Bench
• Swing Over Bed: 14-1/4"
• Motor Voltage: 230
For nearly one hundred years Powermatic has been dedicated to woodworkers. As a market leader in woodturning Powermatic is proud to offer the powerful PM2014 model lathe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.