• 5HP motor for plenty of power
• Independently adjustable rear drum for fine tuning
• Hard durometer rubber coating on steel drums provides flat, smooth finish
• Two-speed gearbox for wide range of sanding projects.
• Full size cast iron table for solid support
• Forward/reverse poly conveyor belt grips stock evenly
• Dual dust ports with directional baffles for more efficient dust removal
• Standard Equipment:
• Two speed gear box
• Dual 4" dust ports
• Style (Type): Drum
• Drum Length (In.): 25
• Conveyor Speed (FPM): 8 & 12
• Motor Phase: 1
• Drum Diameter (In.): 6
• Maximum Board Thickness (In.): 5-1/4
• Motor Voltage (V.): 230 only
• Minimum Board Thickness (In.): 1/32
• Number of Sanding Drums: 2
• Motor Power (HP): 5
• Wiring Remarks: Magnetic Switch / Must purchase DDS237-322B for 460V operation
• Minimum Board Length (In.): 9
• Conveyor Motor (HP): 1/4
• Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 600
• Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.): two @ 4"
• Maximum Board Width (In.): 25
• Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 40
• Drum Speed (RPM): 1,700
Finally, a production class Dual Drum Sander that is loaded with features. This machine features a 5HP motor to power the twin poly V-belts. The dual steel drums have a hard durometer rubber coating to assure a flat, mar free finish. Independently adjustable rear drum makes fine tuning easy. A heavy cast iron table incorporates four solid jackscrews with chain drive timing to keep it level at all times. The heavy-duty poly conveyor belt provides a positive grip on the stock. The 1/4HP feed motor is coupled to a two-speed forward/reverse gearbox that will sand 8 and 12 surface feet per minute. The heavy steel cabinet provides years of vibration free sanding, with plenty of storage space underneath.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.